Free 1Gbps CloudPort*
+ Data Centre Connect
*3 months free
*Minimum Contract Term 12 months.
No network port has ever worked so hard.
Cloudport is a single access point for multiple services, providing:
- Multiple-service single access point.
- Access to the 5GN suite of services.
- NBN compatible.
- Multiple peering exchanges available (Tier 1 Telco products and services and the World’s leading global cloud providers)
- Secure and private point-to-point connectivity using VLANs
- NRC $0
- Connect just once and create multiple network connections
- Flexible bandwidths available from 100Mbps to 100Gbps.
- Scalable (up to 100Gbps) – increase or decrease your bandwidth as required
- Guaranteed bandwidth without network contention
- Coverage – Metro, national and international coverage
What is CloudPort?
Connectivity is key to business success, and 5GN CloudPort makes it easier than ever. Our state-of-the-art Ethernet fabric network provides scalable connectivity between multiple data centres, clouds, and network environments.
CloudPort enables the creation of private point-to-point connectivity. Whether connected on any of 5GN’s POPs or using our private cloud, multiple public clouds, or other services, CloudPort provides the flexibility you need to connect with ease.
Global Points of Presence (PoPs)
We’ve deployed a global network infrastructure that spans major Australian metropolitan areas and extends to Singapore, New Zealand, Japan, and the United States.
With an ever-increasing list of on-net data centres and POPs, our infrastructure offers the flexibility and scalability to support your business needs. Once connected to our network, you can create virtual network connections to any POP and its connected services.
5GN CloudPort Services are transparent Layer 2 services and offer:
- Secure and private point-to-point connectivity between your physical data centre or site and other data centres, Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) and other services
- The ability to connect once and build multiple connections using the same physical port
- Flexible bandwidth options from 100Mbps to 10Gbps with an ability to increase or decrease your bandwidth as your business demand changes
- Guaranteed bandwidth with no network contention
- Metro, national, and international coverage