- Expects to grow Revenue by $10m per annum
- 5G Networks has launched its partner sales channel, 5GN Wholesale, to its Melbourne base, with launches in Brisbane and Sydney to follow in the coming weeks.
- It comes after 5GN completed a series of development and investment initiatives, including the acquisition of Intergrid, the integration of ColoAu with 5GN infrastructure, development of a 5GN Wholesale Ordering Portal and the creation of its 5GN Wholesale website.
- 5GN Wholesale will offer customers access to data centre and connectivity services, as well as IP Transit and 5GN cloud services.
- 5GN continues to invest in its service offerings, with the continued roll-out of fibre across parts of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide connecting 80 data centres with services such as Dark Fibre.
5G Networks (ASX:5GN) has today announced the launch of 5GN Wholesale, bolstering its service capability to all Managed Service Providers (MSP) across Australia. The launch will significantly boost 5GN’s suite of wholesale services to include data centre and connectivity services, IP transit, and cloud services.
“5GN is very excited to be strengthening our partner sales channel with the launch of 5GN Wholesale, we believe the combination of our fibre network and data centre connectivity will allow our wholesale partners significant flexibility and an alternative to the traditional providers,” 5G Networks Managing Director Joe Demase said.
“We have been actively investing in our infrastructure footprint and now clearly demonstrate the capability to meet Australia’s accelerating demand for cloud and data centre connectivity.”
“A terrific example of this capacity was our recent announcement of the 5GN fibre rollout in Sydney where we have joined both our north and south points of presence to create a network of high-speed fibre which inter-connects over 80 data centres across Australia and the Asia Pacific region.”
5GN Wholesale will offer access to the company’s five owned and operated data centres around Australia. It also delivers high speed data connectivity to international locations in Japan, Singapore, New Zealand, and North America, including connectivity services up to 100GB. IP Transit with DDOS capability of over 600Gb/s in addition to 5GN Cloud and Bare Metal services to create one’s own cloud environment, are also supported.
Today’s announcement follows a series of strategic development and investment initiatives made by 5GN, including the acquisition of hosting service provider Intergrid, and the integration of ColoAu into the 5GN systems and infrastructure footprint.
5GN has also developed a 5GN Wholesale website and Service Ordering Portal, offering customers speed and flexibility in its service delivery.
“Our wholesale customers are seeking more responsive, agile digital infrastructure partners to enable their continued growth and flexibility. Our new digital ordering portal also launched today, has been created to deliver this function and the design has been based on direct partner feedback,” 5GN Sales Director Garry White said of the announcement.
“We are excited to celebrate our new channel capability with some awesome solution offers which have been created to support and disrupt the market in accord with what our customers are asking for. An example is our integrated bundles of Data Centre Colocation with 10Gb high speed data to bring service diversity and improved connectivity performance for our customers.” Garry White also noted.