5G Networks opens its latest data centre in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
So it’s happened again! Out with the old and in with the new!
Make sure you scroll down to see our incredible launch specials.
As we may all remember previous data centres like the one on Wharf Street can receive a new lease on life with the renewal of their infrastructure and systems and go on to be very successful. 5GN & Webcentral (ASX:WCG) are pleased to present our new Brisbane Data Centre (BDC) hilltop Data Centre in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley. BDC stands in place of the previous DC3 & DC4 data centres which have been extensively renovated with new core infrastructure including CRAC units, UPS systems, generators, racks/containment, BMS cabling and systems.
On offer are 1kW to 9kW full racks and a range of half racks and quarter racks. 5GN installed our own Dark Fibre back to existing carrier hotels B1 and B2 as well as other local DC’s. Major carriers, peering fabrics and providers are all a fibre cross-connect away.
Our good friends at BDC Services & Schneider Electric have supplied the Data Centre infrastructure that will ensure our facility’s uptime for many years to come. This includes their world-class Galaxy VM UPS Systems the very latest in high-performance battery systems and of course their amazing Schneider CRAC units. Security has also been upgraded with both IDAC and Biometric challenges into the facility Mantraps and out to the colocation areas. Fire systems are refreshed and incorporate VESDA detection and FM200 inert gas fire suppression in all areas of the facility.
Launch specials to put money back in your pocket
Enjoy 5GN’s state-of-the-art Data Centres with our $500 full rack offer, available in our recently upgraded data centres located in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide. All DC are built to Tier 3 standards with ISO27001 compliance completed or in progress.
So, what can you expect:
- Standard 42RU Rack with 1kW of inc power (Additional power available $325/kW)
- A+B in rack power rails
- No rack establishment fee
- 1 x free cross connect
- 24-month minimum colocation term
- Access to real-time environmental monitoring via our portal
So full rack MRC 2kW $825, 3kW $1,150, 4kW $1,475, 5kW $1,800 & 6kW $2,125 etc
Other specials on offer
IP Transit (With DDoS detection)
1Gbps IP Transit with two free 10Gbps Cloudports ports anywhere in Australia aggregated. Our CloudPorts are simply NNI’s for the aggregation of your 5GN Wholesale ecosystem services with the added functionality of being able to self-provision temporary or long-term EVC’s between the same ports using our portal.
- Includes Corero DDoS detection/blackholing at no charge
- Additional DDoS scrubbing is available for a small additional fee. If IP Transit is bundled with a new rack in one of our facilities scrubbing fees can be waived for the term of the contract
- Our transit is one of the best available with our own diverse dedicated submarine capacity to the US and Asia. Our international upstreams included Cogent, PCCW Global, Telecom Italia Sparkle & Telia/Arelion. Strong international peering with over 850 directly connected partner networks
- 1Gbps CIR @ $2.20/Mbps on 12 Month terms. ($2.00/Mbps if co-termed with 24Mth Colocation)
- 5 to 1 burst as standard and potentially more if you ask nicely
- 2 x free 10Gbps ports in any of our ~50 on-net DC’s (Aggregated commit and billing)
- As mentioned above our CloudPorts are EVC capable. One free 1Gbps intra-state EVC free for the first 12 months. (Normally $200/Mth RRP)
If you need more than 1Gbps the deal gets even better. Just ask.